Calling All Indie Authors!
Indie-Visible is an organization dedicated to helping independent authors navigate their way through the world of self-publishing.
They currently have a giveaway worth $3,551.
All you have to do is enter the contest by clicking here.
One lucky winner will receive:
- an exclusive stock photo from Regina Wamba ($500)
- full structural, line, and copy edit from Plot Ninja ($1200)
- website design from Starling Magic ($585)
- Amazon and Smashwords formatting from EK Formatting ($50)
- interior print layout from Indie Books Gone Wild ($300)
- PayPal cash from Clean Teen Publishing to start your marketing fund ($25)
- custom cover design from the creative team behind the Indie-Visible brand ($300)
- S.M. Boyce’s Branding Cheat Sheet ($99)
- Author Logo/Branding Graphics from Whit&Ware ($150)
- 3 Month Marketing Map & Planning session w/ Victoria Faye, Owner/Designer at Whit&Ware ($99)
- a release day blitz from Red Coat PR ($85)
- a release day blitz from Ink Slinger PR ($100)
- 3-month ALL ACCESS subscription to The Haven, a community for artists of all kinds ($58)
The more you share the contest, the more entries you will get.
All entries must be received by February 17, 2015 at 6:00pm EST.
Enter the giveaway here. Good luck!