I didn’t even know about National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) until just before it began last year. At the time, I didn’t have enough of a solid idea for a book. So I decided to do it this year.
Now the problem is it that I have several ideas but I’m not sure which one to follow through with.
Some of my ideas include:
- A spy thriller in a fantasy setting
- A story about a man marrying a succubus
- The first installment of an epic fantasy series
- The histories and/or holy text of a fictional universe
- A story about demon hunters
- An action thriller about uncovering conspiracy theories
- A book of poetry and/or haikus
- Real life advice from father to son
There were more, but I’ve narrowed it down to the ones listed above.
I could potentially combine some of the concepts of the fiction ideas into one solid book.
My dear readers, what I write is for you to read. What direction do you think I should go in? I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment with your thoughts. Thank you!