I watched his lady
Cry on the day that he died.
Very sad indeed.
“He is dead,” said his
Best friend, as he pondered the
End with denial.
You gave me a gift.
I wish I got to know you
Better. Rest in peace.
- Haiku (artlover96.wordpress.com)
- image haiku #7 (mobiusfaith.wordpress.com)
- Inspired Haiku (howanxious.wordpress.com)
- Teen Writing Prompt 559 (teengirlsthatwrite.wordpress.com)
- Haiku 89 – A Collage Painting (artistsjournal.wordpress.com)
- Trying My Hand At Haiku (from7eight.com)
- Homer Odyssey – Ferry Ride – Haikus and Photos (rigzenchomo.com)
- Honku: The Zen Antidote to Road Rage – In Gear Online (automobilemag.com)
- New York Uses Poetry to Make Roads Safer for Pedestrians (smartsign.com)