Hello. This is me writing a post at
4:07 4:43 am. Why? Because I can! Actually, I was getting blogging withdrawals, since my temporary-partial-hiatus. I have a lot going on that’s been keeping me busy. Moving to a different state this month, packing, working on GreenPRINT, starting a freelance writing business, and of course, my family.
In addition to that, I am planning a complete makeover of Missing the Muse, including the focus of the blog. Unfortunately, I have several ideas rattling around inside my brain, and I’m not entirely sure which one to go with.
At the moment, I’m thinking about daily writing prompts for fiction writers. I would want them to be very imaginative and be influenced by sci-fi, fantasy, and other genres.
For my fellow fiction writers, what are your thoughts on that idea? Would you actually use daily writing prompts like that?
- I’m Not Dead Yet! (missingthemuse.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Writing and SEO (missingthemuse.wordpress.com)
- 7 Steps To Earn A Living Online As A Freelance Writer (businessmodeng.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Writing IS a Real Job! (margodaejohnson.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Writing Opportunities for College Students (odesktrainers.wordpress.com)
- ~jp Freelance Writing Services~ (margodaejohnson.wordpress.com)
- The Friday Five: Freelance Writing (June 21) (thewritersdailyword.com)
- Professional Freelance Writing: Do You Really Want It? (expertspages.com)
- How to Find Writing Jobs When You Are New to Freelance Writing (searchingforthehappiness.com)
- Daily Prompt: Island of Misfit Prompts (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)