There it is. It’s your arch-enemy, the Blank Page. You have encountered this foe many times. Epic battles ensued. You have been victorious, for the most part anyway. But now the Blank Page is back. Once again, there is no sign of battle damage from last time.
The Blank Page stares at you. It’s blankness is intimidating. You are scared. And you should be. But you have defeated this boss before. You can do it again.
Even Shakespeare fought the Blank Page.
Not only Shakespeare, but every writer who ever lived had to fight the Blank Page at some point or another.
Every author of every book you’ve read had to get past the Blank Page. Every writer of every article, blog, and other written material had to face the Blank Page as well. They got past it. So can you!
Nobody ever conquered writer’s block by not writing.
If you wanted to learn how to play an instrument, you wouldn’t make any progress by not playing it. The same rule applies for overcoming writer’s block. Yes that Blank Page looks intimidating, but if you start writing on it, it won’t be blank for long.
What do you do to overcome writer’s block?
- Curse You, Blank Page! (missingthemuse.wordpress.com)
- Battling the Blank Page (collegeadvice101.wordpress.com)
- The Beauty of Blank Pages (ferrindear.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s block (bellethreesixfive.wordpress.com)
- Getting over my writer’s block (naturallybeautifullycompletely.wordpress.com)
- 3 Ways To Fill The Blank Page And Overcome Writer’s Block (eduardojoaquimsilva.wordpress.com)
- You can’t edit a blank page (megaphonesociety.wordpress.com)
- How To Overcome Writer’s Block – 10 Tips (chgriffin.com)